Summer FUN.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Made just for her

First of all ... my apologizes for the photos below that appear sideways.  All of a sudden, any image that I upload that was originally take at an angle uploads funny and I have no option to rotate it...grrr.  If anyone reading this has any insight and can help me figure it out...much appreciated.  It just started happening to me this week.  In the meantime, crank your neck and you'll get the feel for how the photo should appear. (ha)

The towel that Lily is sporting below was made by my BBF, Sarah Ann's mother.  It has her name on the pocket and little bees all over on it...so cute!  She loves it because it's a real-deal, big kids towel and not one of her little thin ones AND it has a hood.  It doesn't get much better.



1 comment:

  1. Oh... this one brought tears to my eyes.

    How sweet of you to post it. NanRae will be so happy when I show her this.

    She LOVED making this towel for Miss Lily Bee. This is by far my favorite one she has ever made! (she's so dang talented... and I am in the process of setting up an Etsy shop for her!)

    Hugs and kisses for my sweet little baby girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete