Summer FUN.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fall is in the air. Time for a blog refresh.

Autumn made its way into our lives last week and with the change in seasons, I decided to refresh the blog.  This time, I'm refreshing to reflect fall, my very favorite season.  Ever since I was a child, I have loved the warm, sunny days followed by crisp, chilly nights.  Football, hot chocolate, hillsides ablaze with turning leaves and thoughts of family-filled holidays around the corner.  I love it; all of it!  I hope you are enjoying this season of your life, as well.  Be it warm, cold, sunny or cloudy ... it's the memories and the happiness in your heart that makes it amazing!!

 Lily celebrates fall by wearing her new knit hat.  It's totally adorable!  My sister-in-law's mother made it - - especially for "little bee" with a flower and bee on top!!

No comments:

Post a Comment