Can you believe it? I can't! 8 months pregnant. Wow. Time has truly flown. Although, when I think back to August, September, October, November ... being sick all day long, every day, that actually seems like years ago. That's a good thing, right?! I hope you enjoy taking a peek at our growing family, as captured by my very talented friend, Jennifer Logan-Stark! We are excited little bees and a bear ... as we wait for the arrival of our baby bee 2! Little lady, mommy can't wait to meet you, hold you, hug you and smother you with sweet kisses!
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Last night Lily helped me get her Valentine cards ready for her friends at Miss Lissa's. Picking out the heart sticker to put on the back was the best!
"Give me one, please, Mama." What would I have done without her assistance? She colored her name on each, as well. Signed and sealed with love! Who could resist being Lily's Valentine?? Not this Mama!! (*smile)
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
It's always a treat to capture your child "in a moment." Lily moves so quickly that it's rare to capture the little things that Robb and I giggle and smile about. The photo below is a treat because it's one of those pictures that will forever represent a specific time in Lily's life and development. She's so much fun right now! I know I've said it before, but if I could bottle this stage up and save it forever, I would!!!
Here are a few things that this photo will remind Robb and I of:
1. For Christmas (2011), Lily got her very first Veggie Tales DVD (thank you Auntie Emy *wink*)
2. Multiple times a day, Lily brings us the remote and asks to watch Veggie Tales (and yes, folks, she says and then sings the Veggie Tales intro, while dancing around in a circle)
3. Lily's attention span has expanded to include watching educational programing (for more than 30 seconds)
4. Watching Veggie Tales means "covie-up" on the couch with every baby and critter she owns snuggled on her lap
5. She tells Robb and I to "SIT" - she wants one of us right next to her (again - something I wish I could bottle up and bring back out at ...say age 16!!)
(apparently Veggie Tales has a scene that is too much for Kitty to watch - LOL!!)