It's always a treat to capture your child "in a moment." Lily moves so quickly that it's rare to capture the little things that Robb and I giggle and smile about. The photo below is a treat because it's one of those pictures that will forever represent a specific time in Lily's life and development. She's so much fun right now! I know I've said it before, but if I could bottle this stage up and save it forever, I would!!!
Here are a few things that this photo will remind Robb and I of:
1. For Christmas (2011), Lily got her very first Veggie Tales DVD (thank you Auntie Emy *wink*)
2. Multiple times a day, Lily brings us the remote and asks to watch Veggie Tales (and yes, folks, she says and then sings the Veggie Tales intro, while dancing around in a circle)
3. Lily's attention span has expanded to include watching educational programing (for more than 30 seconds)
4. Watching Veggie Tales means "covie-up" on the couch with every baby and critter she owns snuggled on her lap
5. She tells Robb and I to "SIT" - she wants one of us right next to her (again - something I wish I could bottle up and bring back out at ...say age 16!!)
(apparently Veggie Tales has a scene that is too much for Kitty to watch - LOL!!)