Summer FUN.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Face of a Child

We love staring at Lily and talking about her little features -- "this looks like you..." and "that feature is totally you."  The simple pleasures of being a parent.  I can't get enough of it!  Lily has her daddy's long eyelashes.  They are light but from the side you can really tell how long they are.  Lucky girl!!
Her big, wide eyes are just precious and every time I see them I smile and kiss on her soft little cheeks!

Only on a child would we say that chubby little cheeks and lips are "ADORABLE"!! :-)

2 comments:

  1. How totally precious! She is fearfully and wonderfully made! Just the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, do I ever agree with Grandma Schwartz!! I have always thought that after you have a baby, you don't need TV...except for football in Lily's case! We can just sit and watch that little one all day!! Love you Nonni

    ReplyDelete