Summer FUN.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The rocks

If there is one venue, view and feeling that I never get sick of it's a concert at Colorado's Red Rocks amphitheater!! Robb and I searched high and low and finally landed tickets for the Philip Phillips/John Mayer sold out show at the rocks .... And what a show it was! 

We've seen John Mayer at Red Rocks three times now and he has never disappointed! The evening weather was perfect, the air was full of energy and the show was beyond words!



Most of you know this but one of my very favorite bands of all times is the Dave Matthews band. Philip Phillips, in my mind, is a little Dave, waiting to explode into fame! I loved watching his show and can't wait to see him again!!



Great night! Worth every cent! #memoriesforlife


No comments:

Post a Comment