Summer FUN.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Playing catch up

I am shocked that it has literally been over two months since I made a post to our blog! Life has been moving in the "faster than fast" lane and I can't seem to keep up. At this point, being so behind, the only way to catch up quickly is to do two photo album posts and then move on from there. I apologize for the delay. I have done some posting on Facebook, so please look for photos there too. Also, as a side note, we seem to have miss placed around 400 photos from early September - mid September, which means I don't have any photos to post of our time with Heather, Jon and Jude or of our time with Danny and Katy. I am so bummed. Literally disappeared.

Enjoy looking over the photos and reading the captions, as you travel through the past few months with Lily, Robb and I. She has changed a TON, as you will see.

Click on the image below to start the photo catch up.

1 comment:

  1. Loved the pictures. We see enough of ourselves though, so don't worry about the misplaced photos. You're the ones that we wanted to see, so thanks. We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete