Summer FUN.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

B-U-B-B-L-E-S!!!


Little Lily-kins LOVES bubbles.  These photos are over a month old already, but the love continues.  Every time we pass through the garage (where the bubbles are kept), Lily reminds us that they are there, "Bubbles, bubbles!!" the tiny voice exclaims with sheer joy and excitement! 


She waits patiently in these first photos for daddy to get the bubbles ready!



I think if I close my eyes all of the bubbles will fall around me and not ON me - yea?!



Our little peanut.  Her personality evolves by the day. It makes our life so exciting and gives us so much to look forward to and be grateful for.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely precious!!! Lily is the "sweetest"!
    She radiates love and happiness and brings Joy into the lives of all who know her!

    ReplyDelete