Summer FUN.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Showered with Love

Last Saturday, Bee and I were blessed to have been showered with love by family and friends!  Although he was not present at the baby shower, Robb got his own version when I got home - of course I had to fill him in on what new, fun things we now have for the baby.  Thanks to everyone who made the day and the celebration so special!  We love you all and truly are so blessed by all you have done and continue to do to make our journey toward parenthood so special!!

...oh by the way - she is now a honeydew! ;-)  Better get to the grocery store to refresh on what those look like...


Beautiful, wonderful smelling handmade sachets - favors courtesy of Mom Schwartz.
 
The cake masterpiece created by Mom Doerksen.
 
Jennifer and I pose for a pic.
Happy day!!
Still rockin' the heels...for as long as I can and mind you this is really rare these days! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. What a fun day it was to shower you and little B with love!!! There is a very pink explosion in your house as you unpack all of the lovely gifts. I love the pictures, the excitement really shines through!
    Love you
    Mom D (Nonni)

    ReplyDelete