Summer FUN.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

36 - Going on 37!


Last Friday was the 36 week marker - i.e. get off of bed rest and resume normal functioning.  That is, as normal as it can get at 36 weeks! ;-)  Robb and I made our way to Wash Park on Sunday and did laps ... it was SOOO nice to be outside in the amazing CO weather and it was great to see people and get back to moving!!  We are as ready as we can be at this point (crib still has to come in but she won't sleep in that right away, so that's not the end of the world) so Miss Bee, come on out and meet us!  We can't wait to hold you and kiss your cute little face!

2 comments:

  1. Waiting, I want to say patiently, but I can't, here in Wisco. Checking my phone a few times a day. To make sure I didn't miss a text or call.

    Checking flight prices, so I'm ready to jet out after things have settled in.

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, I hope I look half as good as you do when I am 36 weeks! You are beautiful and baby Bee will be too, I'm sure! Miss ya sister!

    ReplyDelete